Don't buy from Monster Transmission
Don't by any products from Monster Transmission&Performance. I just bought a transmission from them and had it installed. The transmission caught on fire and did not *** into certain gears.
When they got the bad transmission back the said nothing was wrong with. now they refuse to take care of the repair bill. This company screws you of your money and their product are junk.
I highly recommend you stay away from this company and the junk products they supply. Don't waste your money with these clowns.Monster Transmissions&Performance is a joke the people their don't care about there customers or their vehicles .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY a product made by American Range. They have no commitment to quality or customer service. I have purchased a high-end American Range, ARROB-436GR, for 6 thousand dollars. The..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "Well I went to El Jefe's Mexican restraunt in Hope today only to be very very dissapointed. I came in at about 12 in the after noon for a small..."
- "I had a glove wrapped in my taco!..."
- "A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids. If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself,..."
- "I went in to buy the engagement ring my girlfriend fell in love with on a 'for fun' trip to the jewelry stores in the mall. They claimed it was..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "I got quotes from several dealers. Carroll at Colony Cargo gave me the most detailed quote of any. Felt I knew what I was getting. Ordered trailer. ..."