Update by user Jul 06

first the sales rep, Alex Williams {{Redacted}}. Then the rest of the customer service team was horrible so their alleged female rep and top dog Chris Garcia gets involved.

She seems helpful, AT FIRST, and I even write an email stating she was very helpful but then not only did I find out he as lying about his gender but he completely {{Redacted}} me over as well.

I should have known that if he/she was their leader and the rest of them sucked it should say something about his/her leadership abilities. If THIS is the product you put out and the people who represent you then you need to do some looking in the mirror.

Original review posted by user Jul 06

I spoke with a sales rep and sent all the measurements and photographs. They sent me the wrong transmission and won't do anything about it.

Then they set me up with an alleged FEMALE customer service rep and make all these promoses. None of them came through. The transmission was over a month late to begin with and the rep ended up being a male in disguise. Completely unprofessional from day one.

MONSTER TRANSMISSION IS THE WORST COMPANY OUT THERE.

The people whose faces are representing the product should realize what a *** piece of *** company they are backing. There face is associated with this piece of *** product.

Comments

So as I had promised, I've kicked this up considerably. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, contacted a gender discrimination lawyer as well as filed a complaint with a gender bias group and am in the process of writing Monster's Director of Client Relations/Customer Service Mrs.

April Slatton.

If any of you would like the address here it is.Monster TransmissionAttn: Mrs. April Slatton19370 Oliver StreetBrooksville, FLA 34601The CEO, Achilles Thomas is next.