First off, they said my transmission would be done by a certain date but then when i called a week before i was supposed to receive it they tried to tell me it would be another month. Then they go it done early which was great.

Then shipping did a no call no show. Then shipping which was estes kept lying. So they did ship it again and they were late again. Estes did another no call no show on pick up of the old transmission.

So monster had r&l pick it up. R&l is a good company. So i got the new transmission installed flushed the system added fluids. And the torque converter was bad out of box.

It cracked my flex plate and rear main retainer. So it took a week on and off the phone to get them to send me a new torque converter they told me carl said i needed to ship it back. I said thats not happening because its just a torque converter. So finally after a week on the phone they ship me a new torque converter.

But the new one was for a 2 wheel drive not a 4x4. 4 days on the phone and carl kept saying that the torque converters are the same. So i took pictures and sent them to them. They are ahipping my new torque converter finally.

Its now been a 3 month joke. I could have and i will next time go to a local shop which would have had it done in a week. Here i thought i would save some money but in reality i have spend over 3,000.00 on a 1,600.00 dollar trannys.

Monster transmission is a joke dont go with them. Unless you want to be screwed over

Product or Service Mentioned: Monster Transmission Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 21.

Comments

Can't believe this , glad I am reading all these reviewsWow