I bought a 4L60E trans for my Surburban.Sent my warrnty info back.Had the trans installed.

The warrenty was 3yr. unlimited milege. When I ordered I made sure I asked "Is this 100% covered?" Was assured it was. My mechanic always said something was wrong with the trans.

and it finally after only about 40,000 miles is not working. I called Monster they told us to service it. So I ordered fluid and filter from them. It ran for about 2wks and started slipping again.

Called them back, they said it was the torgue converter, I ordered one from you guessed it Monster. Still don't work. Now they say they can't find my warrenty info. Must of got lost when they changed computer systems I was told.

No problem will e-mail me new one to sign. Lo and behold the warrenty they sent me to sign is a pro-rated one. So after all this they say I will get a 20% discount on a new one. Yea, right like thats gonna happen.

So now I have to get another trans, but they did manage to sell me another torgue converter, filter and fliud.Shame on me.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #760511

If you paid for it w/your credit card file a fraud investigation w/card

#732014