After seeing "monster transmission" on powerblocktv I figured, how can I go wrong.Well as simple as their sales and shipping department.

I ordered a monster in a box from them and was worried about shipping. I let their sales rep( Steve) know about my time crunch and was even thinking about priority shipping. He told me it would be here no problem, no need to overnight the product. I call three days later to ask them for a UPS tracking number which they could not provide.

Steve said there was a problem with their "stock" and the order shipped late " but its on its way to California already". No phone call, to tell me this. I ask for a manager and was told He ( josh) was not in, and after speaking with the rest of the "head honchos"( steves's words) all he could do is expedite the package AT MY COST. I didnt think that was fair, so again I asked to speak with a manager.

I was transferred to josh and he gave me the same. Only at my cost would I receive my package " with luck" on time. How could he expedite something that was already on its way? I told Josh I wasn't happy, I wouldn't pay extra for the shipping and to expect my experience with them online.

His reaction, "why would you do that, I'm going to go ahead and cancel your order then".( I thought it was on its way).

Review about: Monster Transmission Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Anyone considering purchasing from this company don't. You will get screwed and if you do not live in Florida you cannot take them to small claims court to recover your losses you must take them to Superior court.

perchy

i see josh has new fans every day i knew the truth would get out how do you like those apples josh little sour ah

Clearly these idiots at Monster don't want their customers to get what they pay for. For anyone that needs a transmission rebuilt go to a local shop, if you need parts go somewhere else. whatever you do don't do business with Monster transmission.