4.3
Turnaround Time

I had a 4L60E that I installed in a customers truck.They put 200 miles on it and it started slipping.

Worst part about it was trying to find someone to help us out. Once we were able to talk to the right person. They literally shipped ANOTHER transmission down to me first, so that my customer would have less down time and then weren't really worried about getting the other one back. Not sure what yall did to *** them off, but I'm thinking about becoming a dealer for them.

Shipping and everything was taken care of.Not very many companies are willing to do that.

Review about: Monster Transmission Customer Care.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Monster_Transmission
Brooksville, Florida, United States #1332863
Monster Transmission Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to post.Here at Monster Transmission and Performance, we endeavor to provide the highest quality products and service to every client, every time.

We are elated that you were able to utilize our great Wowanty to resolve your issues and to get our mutual client back on the road as quickly as possible.It is for client's like you that we do what we do.