Monster transmission

127 of 142 Monster Transmission reviews

Update added by user Jan 06, 2012

my email adress is perchy_20044@hotmail.com

Update added by user Jan 06, 2012

if anybody would like all the pictures i took i would be glad to send them to you the pic of the two output shafts shows they put a shaft from a 700r on the left they should have used the correct one on the right if they knew what they were doing the oil holes are in differnt locations if look closly the seal would block the passage of oil on the 700r shaft if it is used with the soft seal designed for the shaft on the right witch is the correct shaft for a 4l60 so no oil bearing gets hot blows up and the pics tell a pretty ugly truth ah josh,but some how this is my doing what a joke this company is

Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2012

good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had it looked at by the real pros it has cost me a great deal of labour and money shipping and installing and removing my 4l60 3 differnt times inside one year talk to him today and they are happy to have my cash and don t give a damm that i have recived a pecice of junk in return so you enjoy my money josh as far as i can see it you my as well have stolen it but i don t think you would have the balls to to try

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

127 of 142 Monster Transmission reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Josh and Danny

Jan 11, 2012 #407768

Rather than f with people on this website why don't you focus on building a better product Josh and Danny.

eat my S H I T Transmission

Jan 11, 2012 #407765

eat my S H I T Transmission

Jan 11, 2012 #407764

perchy

Jan 11, 2012 #407463

the third post was not written my me ALEX MAC DOUGALL the dumm *** at monster are clearly on here to do damage control and have hacked my face book account to find my daughters name and used it on this site how classy is that folks leave my childern alone MONSTER TRANSMISSION this has nothing to do with my childern and i will be making a call out to your local police dept to look into this matter.

Josh Mercado

Jan 10, 2012 #406977

quit you *** I bought by boyfriend a new diamond ring with the money I took from you. If I give you your money back I will have to sell the ring and he will be mad at me. I cant have that.

0 0 Reply
Clyde

Jan 10, 2012 #406975

Monster will never man up they "Never make Mistakes" so why would they need to man up.

alex mcdougal

Jan 10, 2012 #406905

i broke the transmission and want monster to pay for it. i took pics after i broke the unit,im such an ***,please remove all my postings

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Monster Transmission. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Monster Transmission.
Filing a new complaint about
×