Taft, Florida
5.0

When they built my 4l60e transmission they never put in the gear on the tail shaft for the speed sensor which resulted in the vehicle not being able to shift and my ABS light came on and no speedo.They say they test these transmissions in a test vehicle, but in this case they obviously didn't, they bench test them if anything.

So don't think they are any better than anyone else, I bought one from them and had to go through a lot to fix this.You also need a good mechanic to remove the shaft without breaking it since it's very delicate.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of monster 4l60e transmission. Monster Transmission needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned monster 4l60e transmission in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Monster Transmission. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Jegs Performance Parts.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Monster Transmission - Customer Care Review Monster Transmission "They need the guy in the picture back then you will get a good transmission. The owner's son who runs it now doesn't know how to turn on a washing..." Read more Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more Monster Transmission - Review in Equipment category from Lewes, Delaware Monster Transmission "I own a small auto repair shop in a resort community I've been using jasper as my source for transmissions many years now I probably install over 100 transmission a..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more