2.5
Turnaround Time

I ordered and paid for a transmission from monster on 2/10, was told that they would keep me updated thru the build.Never heard from them until i asked for my invoice nearly two weeks later.

I recieved an email saying it had shipped almost a month later, but i couldn't get the tracking to work. Contacted monster and come to find out after waiting for a month that they had totally forgot to build my transmission. They offered a chrome pan for my month of lost time, big whoop.

I did get my money back.I'm most upset at paying $1200, then being forgotten and losing a month's time waiting on the thing.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Monster Transmission and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Jegs Performance Parts that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Monster Transmission.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Monster Transmission to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments