1.1K views

Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking lot, no problem we can build u a trans that will stand up to the task hahahah, 6,500 miles nd the trans looks like it has 200,000 miles on it there are metal parts in the pan, nd clutch material dont wanna stand behind it want me to pay 499. Plus shipping....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of transmission. Monster Transmission needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned transmission in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Monster Transmission. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Jegs Performance Parts.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

I had a transmission built for my c6 corvette and I ignored the signs when they sent me the incorrect torque converter for my car.No less than two days of driving and the transmission blew up.

I was so glad I had it installed at a dealership instead of myself because they were saying I must have installed it incorrectly.

I had to pay to send it back to them and they refunded my money but I was out of 2k for labor and shipping, go figure.I tell everyone don't waste your money

looks like VB gasket on filter!? GOOD LUCK!!