Purchased built monster transmission for over 4k rated at 750rwhp came with 90day warranty, trans went after 10k miles spent 6 months monster running me around with "electrical issues" finally took it apart to see that they had painted over the sticker from trans star and put there own over it and nothing inside was performance.Ended up having 3year/500,000 mile warrenty from trans star.

Monster falsely sold me this trans as there own performance.Will never do business with them again would not recommend terrible customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of transmission. Monster Transmission needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned transmission in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Monster Transmission. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Jegs Performance Parts.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Same thing happened with me almost to the T, they are the biggest rip off! I will only buy local now!

Monster transmission has resolved the issue, paid back what I lost on the transmission and made this right. No longer have any complaints towards the company, they have taken care of everything that was needed

We are sorry you had and issue, we had come to an agreement last week or so and you were extremely happy at that time.Now that we have made that agreement you have chosen to try to attack us online.

We were sent the wrong unit by one of our suppliers and admitted to that mistake, but what isn't being mentioned is that you still have our torque converter and transmission case.

If you want to stick to the agreement you made in our office a week from last Friday, then you need to post that you are.Thank you we look forward to working with you!!!

Monster Staff