So I ordered a transmission 9 weeks ago and was told it would only take three weeks and being how I needed the truck I decided to buy from them now I'm setting here 9 weeks later still waiting. The torque converter they sent me was garbage so I have been Waiting on a new one now for 3 weeks I advise anyone that reads this please don't buy anything from them they are a joke and from what I can tell doesn't stand behind there product

Review about: Monster Transmission Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Monster_Transmission
Brooksville, Florida, United States #1332871
Monster Transmission Verified Representative

We are very sorry that the client was displeased with the product/ service that he received from Monster Transmission.Upon hearing about the issue, we worked to provide the client with a replacement torque converter.

Monster Transmission is a re-manufacturer of custom performance transmissions and associated parts. As a result of this, the custom build process does take time.

We have custom built a replacement torque converter and the client has already received it.

We are glad to hear that we were able to resolve the client's issues and we appreciate his patience and understanding.