Monster Transmission - Review about Monster 4L60E Transmission from Taft, Florida
When they built my 4l60e transmission they never put in the gear on the tail shaft for the speed sensor which resulted in the vehicle not being able to shift and my ABS light came on and no speedo.They say they test these transmissions in a test vehicle, but in this case they obviously didn't, they bench test them if anything.
So don't think they are any better than anyone else, I bought one from them and had to go through a lot to fix this.You also need a good mechanic to remove the shaft without breaking it since it's very delicate.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Monster 4L60E Transmission
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."