Taft, Florida

When they built my 4l60e transmission they never put in the gear on the tail shaft for the speed sensor which resulted in the vehicle not being able to shift and my ABS light came on and no speedo.They say they test these transmissions in a test vehicle, but in this case they obviously didn't, they bench test them if anything.

So don't think they are any better than anyone else, I bought one from them and had to go through a lot to fix this.You also need a good mechanic to remove the shaft without breaking it since it's very delicate.

Review about: Monster 4L60E Transmission.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Weathertech - Refused to Honor Warranty! Bad business. Weathertech "Received a full set of WeatherTech mats for my Mercury as a gift; front, rear, and trunk liners. Value somewhere around $300-$400. After four years, one of the four pieces..." Read more Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Boat cover that falls apart Seal Skin Covers "I purchased a boat cover from these clowns and after 4 months at split apart about 2 to 3 feet long. I sent them pictures of it and for $35.00..." Read more Monster Transmission - Second BAD Transmission Monster Transmission "Want everyone to know that I am very unhappy with the quality of Monster Transmissions. The first one never made it home from the transmission shop, failed on the highway..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more