Taft, Florida
5.0

When they built my 4l60e transmission they never put in the gear on the tail shaft for the speed sensor which resulted in the vehicle not being able to shift and my ABS light came on and no speedo.They say they test these transmissions in a test vehicle, but in this case they obviously didn't, they bench test them if anything.

So don't think they are any better than anyone else, I bought one from them and had to go through a lot to fix this.You also need a good mechanic to remove the shaft without breaking it since it's very delicate.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more SimpleTire - BUYER BEWARE: Tires were not size indicated on sidewall SimpleTire "I spoke with Scott at Simple Tire about the ATV tire that I received. I ordered the size 25x12-9 and that spec was shown on the sidewall. However, the tire..." Read more Monster Transmission - Review about 4L60E Torque Converter 2800-3200 Stall from Bellevue, Washington Monster Transmission "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more