2.5
Turnaround Time

I ordered and paid for a transmission from monster on 2/10, was told that they would keep me updated thru the build.Never heard from them until i asked for my invoice nearly two weeks later.

I recieved an email saying it had shipped almost a month later, but i couldn't get the tracking to work. Contacted monster and come to find out after waiting for a month that they had totally forgot to build my transmission. They offered a chrome pan for my month of lost time, big whoop.

I did get my money back.I'm most upset at paying $1200, then being forgotten and losing a month's time waiting on the thing.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rockauto - Counterfeit parts or wrong parts Rockauto "It's being a terrible experience with the purchase of Monroe Struts from RockAuto. First there were wrong miss-matching parts in the boxes. Once informed, they quickly sent the correct parts...." Read more 50 Laguna Apartments - Jeremy Fish, The Bronze Bunny, 2011 50 Laguna Apartments "In an article by Erin Sickler titled, Art and the 99%, Sickler wrote, We risk forgetting how we have all been complicit in the current economic crisis. Currently taking a..." Read more Monster Transmission General Motors 700r4 Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Worst customer service ever. If they owe you money back for a core or price adjustment its like pulling teeth. They will lie to you and say they are sending..." Read more Monster Transmission - Review in Equipment category from Lewes, Delaware Monster Transmission "I own a small auto repair shop in a resort community I've been using jasper as my source for transmissions many years now I probably install over 100 transmission a..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more