Monster Transmission - Review about Monster Th350 Transmission
I ordered and paid for a transmission from monster on 2/10, was told that they would keep me updated thru the build.Never heard from them until i asked for my invoice nearly two weeks later.
I recieved an email saying it had shipped almost a month later, but i couldn't get the tracking to work. Contacted monster and come to find out after waiting for a month that they had totally forgot to build my transmission. They offered a chrome pan for my month of lost time, big whoop.
I did get my money back.I'm most upset at paying $1200, then being forgotten and losing a month's time waiting on the thing.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Monster Th350 Transmission
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I purchased a Winnebago ERA in December of 2010 from Paul Evert's RV Country. The dealer defrauded me about its history and condition, it was delivered to me with an..."
- "I recently bought a set of used/refinished Titleist Pro V1X which were refinished by Links Choice. I bought these keeping in mind that these balls are used and not..."
- "I ordered a light halter top from this company in latter February (2016). It just arrived today (April 15, 2016). First, it was very late. Second, it was tattered -..."