I ordered and paid for a transmission from monster on 2/10, was told that they would keep me updated thru the build.Never heard from them until i asked for my invoice nearly two weeks later.
I recieved an email saying it had shipped almost a month later, but i couldn't get the tracking to work. Contacted monster and come to find out after waiting for a month that they had totally forgot to build my transmission. They offered a chrome pan for my month of lost time, big whoop.
I did get my money back.I'm most upset at paying $1200, then being forgotten and losing a month's time waiting on the thing.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Monster Th350 Transmission
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "I am writing because I purchased some soups at my local walgreens yesterday, two tomato soups and one chicken noodle soup. Tonight I was eating a microwavable cup of soup...."
- " This place gets worst every week! Nothing ever works! I got here and couldn't even make change had to wait 35 minutes for the employee to show up!..."
- "I'm eating my Stouffer's stuffed peppers last night and pulled a long hair hair from my mouth. Mind you I have a military buzz cut and nobody resides with me..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."