Monster Transmission - Review about Transmission from Birdsboro, Pennsylvania

Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking lot, no problem we can build u a trans that will stand up to the task hahahah, 6,500 miles nd the trans looks like it has 200,000 miles on it there are metal parts in the pan, nd clutch material dont wanna stand behind it want me to pay 499. Plus shipping....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
review #713635

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Monster Transmission? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 27 #1150513

I had a transmission built for my c6 corvette and I ignored the signs when they sent me the incorrect torque converter for my car. No less than two days of driving and the transmission blew up. I was so glad I had it installed at a dealership instead of myself because they were saying I must have installed it incorrectly. I had to pay to send it back to them and they refunded my money but I was out of 2k for labor and shipping, go figure. I tell everyone don't waste your money

2 0 Reply

Oct 10, 2015 #1045922

looks like VB gasket on filter!? GOOD LUCK!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Monster Transmission. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Monster Transmission.
Filing a new complaint about