Monster Transmission - Review about Transmission from Iona, Florida
Purchased built monster transmission for over 4k rated at 750rwhp came with 90day warranty, trans went after 10k miles spent 6 months monster running me around with "electrical issues" finally took it apart to see that they had painted over the sticker from trans star and put there own over it and nothing inside was performance.Ended up having 3year/500,000 mile warrenty from trans star.
Monster falsely sold me this trans as there own performance.Will never do business with them again would not recommend terrible customer service.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "I ordered and paid for a transmission from monster on 2/10, was told that they would keep me updated thru the build. Never heard from them until i asked for..."
- "Worst customer service ever. If they owe you money back for a core or price adjustment its like pulling teeth. They will lie to you and say they are sending..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."