I own a small auto repair shop in a resort community I've been using jasper as my source for transmissions many years now I probably install over 100 transmission a year one day I had a older (1993) Grand Marquis's I called jasper and they didn't have a trans to sell , so I google monster transmissions and called when I talked to sales and explain in detail when I was working on AOD electronic with no TV cable they said no problem 3 to 4 weeks well after 5 weeks my trans came in but was not electronic so they sent me the wrong transmission called my representative at monster explain the situation he said he'll call me right back hour later some lady in the office called me and says we would like to take care of this problem but was insinuating all the blame on me for not checking my emails then said send the trans back to us (at my cost) and once we approve it we will ship the correct transmission back which could take another three weeks also at my cost for shipping . Then I said just come get this WRONG transmission and refund my money oh but that also has to be approved first so and a re-stocking fee will be Applied WTF really? So now it cost me all the labor on the job to keep customer happy plus had to get another $1800 trans from another Company in order to have it in two days so needless to say I'm pissed thanks so much monster transmission you lost a valuable customer
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "Don't know where to start. I've been waiting for black friday to buy couple of new video games for PS4. And apperantely walmart had quite good deals. And as soon..."
- "As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all. The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding. I..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."