1.5
Turnaround Time

I own a small auto repair shop in a resort community I've been using jasper as my source for transmissions many years now I probably install over 100 transmission a year one day I had a older (1993) Grand Marquis's I called jasper and they didn't have a trans to sell , so I google monster transmissions and called when I talked to sales and explain in detail when I was working on AOD electronic with no TV cable they said no problem 3 to 4 weeks well after 5 weeks my trans came in but was not electronic so they sent me the wrong transmission called my representative at monster explain the situation he said he'll call me right back hour later some lady in the office called me and says we would like to take care of this problem but was insinuating all the blame on me for not checking my emails then said send the trans back to us (at my cost) and once we approve it we will ship the correct transmission back which could take another three weeks also at my cost for shipping . Then I said just come get this WRONG transmission and refund my money oh but that also has to be approved first so and a re-stocking fee will be Applied WTF really? So now it cost me all the labor on the job to keep customer happy plus had to get another $1800 trans from another Company in order to have it in two days so needless to say I'm pissed thanks so much monster transmission you lost a valuable customer

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Monster Transmission and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Jegs Performance Parts that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Monster Transmission.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Monster Transmission to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments