Monster Transmission - Review in Equipment category from Lewes, Delaware
I own a small auto repair shop in a resort community I've been using jasper as my source for transmissions many years now I probably install over 100 transmission a year one day I had a older (1993) Grand Marquis's I called jasper and they didn't have a trans to sell , so I google monster transmissions and called when I talked to sales and explain in detail when I was working on AOD electronic with no TV cable they said no problem 3 to 4 weeks well after 5 weeks my trans came in but was not electronic so they sent me the wrong transmission called my representative at monster explain the situation he said he'll call me right back hour later some lady in the office called me and says we would like to take care of this problem but was insinuating all the blame on me for not checking my emails then said send the trans back to us (at my cost) and once we approve it we will ship the correct transmission back which could take another three weeks also at my cost for shipping . Then I said just come get this WRONG transmission and refund my money oh but that also has to be approved first so and a re-stocking fee will be Applied WTF really? So now it cost me all the labor on the job to keep customer happy plus had to get another $1800 trans from another Company in order to have it in two days so needless to say I'm pissed thanks so much monster transmission you lost a valuable customer
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "I ordered and paid for a transmission from monster on 2/10, was told that they would keep me updated thru the build. Never heard from them until i asked for..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Got me and my wife used note 4 phones for christmas this year...i was assured that they had been gone thru and checked out....wrong...my phone wont charge. The charger gets..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "This company is TRASH! I tried to use a check to get funds and it ask fot a cardholder approval number and a authorization number. It clearly says in bold..."