Pass Christian, Mississippi

Want everyone to know that I am very unhappy with the quality of Monster Transmissions.The first one never made it home from the transmission shop, failed on the highway to my home.

Cost me tow fee and trans shop fees to replace it with the second transmission they sent. They paid only for part of the transmission shops fee to reinstall the trans.

Now the second transmission is leaking fluid all over my carport, called Monster tech line and he said take it out and send it back, I said no because he said they would not pay the trans shop to do that again.

I have paid more than is due and the tech guy also hung up on me, so now it is time to stand up for customers rights at any cost, because right is right and wrong is wrong.What they are doing is wrong.

Review about: Monster Transmission Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Michael

i've been checking into these guys for my FS 96 Bronco, does anyone know of anyone else that they would recommend instead of MT, email me at yorek29@yahoo.com

50 Laguna Apartments - Jeremy Fish, The Bronze Bunny, 2011 50 Laguna Apartments "In an article by Erin Sickler titled, Art and the 99%, Sickler wrote, We risk forgetting how we have all been complicit in the current economic crisis. Currently taking a..." Read more Monster Transmission - Review in Equipment category from Lewes, Delaware Monster Transmission "I own a small auto repair shop in a resort community I've been using jasper as my source for transmissions many years now I probably install over 100 transmission a..." Read more Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more