Want everyone to know that I am very unhappy with the quality of Monster Transmissions.The first one never made it home from the transmission shop, failed on the highway to my home.

Related: Monster Transmission - They do not care about customers, only about their reputation!

Cost me tow fee and trans shop fees to replace it with the second transmission they sent. They paid only for part of the transmission shops fee to reinstall the trans.

Now the second transmission is leaking fluid all over my carport, called Monster tech line and he said take it out and send it back, I said no because he said they would not pay the trans shop to do that again.

I have paid more than is due and the tech guy also hung up on me, so now it is time to stand up for customers rights at any cost, because right is right and wrong is wrong.What they are doing is wrong.

Review about: Transmission Quality.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Michael

i've been checking into these guys for my FS 96 Bronco, does anyone know of anyone else that they would recommend instead of MT, email me at yorek29@yahoo.com

Monster Transmission Monster Transmission "I purchased a torque converted from Monster Transmission with a 3 year warranty. Installed it and it worked great for a 6 months to a year. My car..." Read more Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Monster Transmission - Review about Transmission from Birdsboro, Pennsylvania Monster Transmission "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..." Read more Intoxalock Ignition Interlock has faulty equipment providing false readings and costing consumer $$$ Intoxalock "I recently had an issue with my intoxalock device. This is the third time this has happend in 9 months. This situation allowed me to start my car and then..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more