Want everyone to know that I am very unhappy with the quality of Monster Transmissions.The first one never made it home from the transmission shop, failed on the highway to my home.
Cost me tow fee and trans shop fees to replace it with the second transmission they sent. They paid only for part of the transmission shops fee to reinstall the trans.
Now the second transmission is leaking fluid all over my carport, called Monster tech line and he said take it out and send it back, I said no because he said they would not pay the trans shop to do that again.
I have paid more than is due and the tech guy also hung up on me, so now it is time to stand up for customers rights at any cost, because right is right and wrong is wrong.What they are doing is wrong.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transmission Quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "AFTER SUBMITTING ALL THE PAPERWORK FOR FORBEARANCE,HARDSHIP AND LOAN MODIFICATION REQUEST THREE TIMES, AND DENIED THREE TIMES, THIS BANK IS NOT WILLING TO HELP OR WORK WITH PEOPLE GOING THROUGH..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "My friend purchased Pillow Talk Cremesheen lipstick for me. I don't normally wear lipstick but I loved this color when I saw it on someone so asked where she got..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."