Monster Transmission - Second BAD Transmission
Want everyone to know that I am very unhappy with the quality of Monster Transmissions.The first one never made it home from the transmission shop, failed on the highway to my home.
Cost me tow fee and trans shop fees to replace it with the second transmission they sent. They paid only for part of the transmission shops fee to reinstall the trans.
Now the second transmission is leaking fluid all over my carport, called Monster tech line and he said take it out and send it back, I said no because he said they would not pay the trans shop to do that again.
I have paid more than is due and the tech guy also hung up on me, so now it is time to stand up for customers rights at any cost, because right is right and wrong is wrong.What they are doing is wrong.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transmission Quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "I ordered and paid for a transmission from monster on 2/10, was told that they would keep me updated thru the build. Never heard from them until i asked for..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I recieved my order within 3 weeks.. there is a date box u can put the date when you need the dress to be here I simply put a date..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..."
- "Was suppose to receive flowers on Tuesday May 5 and they showed up at my school( which of course is closed) on Saturday May 9. Would not have known they..."