Monster Transmission - Second BAD Transmission

Want everyone to know that I am very unhappy with the quality of Monster Transmissions.The first one never made it home from the transmission shop, failed on the highway to my home.

Cost me tow fee and trans shop fees to replace it with the second transmission they sent. They paid only for part of the transmission shops fee to reinstall the trans.

Now the second transmission is leaking fluid all over my carport, called Monster tech line and he said take it out and send it back, I said no because he said they would not pay the trans shop to do that again.

I have paid more than is due and the tech guy also hung up on me, so now it is time to stand up for customers rights at any cost, because right is right and wrong is wrong.What they are doing is wrong.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 01, 2011 #352516

i've been checking into these guys for my FS 96 Bronco, does anyone know of anyone else that they would recommend instead of MT, email me at

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Monster Transmission. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Monster Transmission.
Filing a new complaint about