Monster Transmission - Transmission Review from Sandy, Oregon
This company is a complete joke!I ordered a th350 from them and it took almost 2 months to receive it.
Finally got it, installed it and 1000 miles later its blown up. No reverse. No third. And barley second gear.
2000 dollars i paid. 2 dollars a mile doesnt add up... they wanted another 600 dollars and i pay shipping from California to Florida and back.
They are absolutely horrible!Never order anything fromt monster transmissions!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "We would like to tell everyone about our great experience with Dan Trussell. Thank you Dan Trussell. Our hot tub was in disrepair. We needed some help and we found..."
- "Ordered a Gas Block Front Sight for a Ruger rifle from sellers website based on sample photo and item description. When the item arrived and installed, it did not fit,..."
- "Publishers Clearing House Customer Service September 17, 2016 Dear VIP, VIP's like you are so important to us and we wanted to reach out at once..."