1.3
Turnaround Time

This company is a complete joke!I ordered a th350 from them and it took almost 2 months to receive it.

Finally got it, installed it and 1000 miles later its blown up. No reverse. No third. And barley second gear.

2000 dollars i paid. 2 dollars a mile doesnt add up... they wanted another 600 dollars and i pay shipping from California to Florida and back.

They are absolutely horrible!Never order anything fromt monster transmissions!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Monster Transmission and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Jegs Performance Parts that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Monster Transmission.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Monster Transmission to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Junk transmission kits, I bought 2 and they both failed. I also called and no response back. Another crook to take your money.

Monster_Transmission
Brooksville, Florida, United States #1162021
Monster Transmission Verified Representative

We are very sorry that you experienced an issue with your transmission.The transmission was purchased with a 90 day warranty on 7/15/15 and you were informed about our 3-4 week build time.

You were also informed that Monster Transmission & Performance installs and road tests each of our transmissions prior to shipping them out. This process takes time. However, Monster Transmission shipped your transmission out on 8/12/15. Less than one month.

You contacted Monster Transmission on 4/11/16 with an issue that you were experiencing with your transmission. Monster Transmission contacted you back by phone and by email in an effort to assist you in resolving your issue. Despite the warranty being expired, Monster Transmission offered to assist you under the terms of the warranty.

We are very sorry that we were unable to come to an agreement.We are still here to help you with the issues that you have experienced with your transmission.