Sandy, Oregon

This company is a complete joke!I ordered a th350 from them and it took almost 2 months to receive it.

Related: Monster Transmission - Debit card purchase tranny but canceled before they started building it.....

Finally got it, installed it and 1000 miles later its blown up. No reverse. No third. And barley second gear.

2000 dollars i paid. 2 dollars a mile doesnt add up... they wanted another 600 dollars and i pay shipping from California to Florida and back.

They are absolutely horrible!Never order anything fromt monster transmissions!!!!

Review about: Th350 Transmission Failure.

1.3
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Transmission
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Junk transmission kits, I bought 2 and they both failed. I also called and no response back. Another crook to take your money.

Monster_Transmission
Monster Transmission Verified Representative

We are very sorry that you experienced an issue with your transmission.The transmission was purchased with a 90 day warranty on 7/15/15 and you were informed about our 3-4 week build time.

You were also informed that Monster Transmission & Performance installs and road tests each of our transmissions prior to shipping them out. This process takes time. However, Monster Transmission shipped your transmission out on 8/12/15. Less than one month.

You contacted Monster Transmission on 4/11/16 with an issue that you were experiencing with your transmission. Monster Transmission contacted you back by phone and by email in an effort to assist you in resolving your issue. Despite the warranty being expired, Monster Transmission offered to assist you under the terms of the warranty.

We are very sorry that we were unable to come to an agreement.We are still here to help you with the issues that you have experienced with your transmission.