Monster Transmission - Transmission Review from Sandy, Oregon
This company is a complete joke!I ordered a th350 from them and it took almost 2 months to receive it.
Finally got it, installed it and 1000 miles later its blown up. No reverse. No third. And barley second gear.
2000 dollars i paid. 2 dollars a mile doesnt add up... they wanted another 600 dollars and i pay shipping from California to Florida and back.
They are absolutely horrible!Never order anything fromt monster transmissions!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "All I can say is that Barlow Trail Vet Clinic is a great place for your pets!! Dr. Houston and Dr. Brenner have treated both of our pets with much..."
- "Ordered a Gas Block Front Sight for a Ruger rifle from sellers website based on sample photo and item description. When the item arrived and installed, it did not fit,..."
- "Publishers Clearing House Customer Service September 17, 2016 Dear VIP, VIP's like you are so important to us and we wanted to reach out at once..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I bought steel toe womens new balance sneakers on June 16, 2016 little less then six months old. Wear them 3-4 days a week. Most of my day is sitting..."