Was seriously thinking of buying one of the monster trans but not after reading all these reviews.I could understand a few unhappy customers out of the many they have built but this amount of negative feedback is a red flag plain and simple.

I really hope they can get things turned around in their favor.

I have been in the auto repair industry as a shop owner operator for almost 20 years and out of all those years I can count my complaints on one hand and I have a customer base of over 5000 and have worked on thousands of vehicles, boats and bikes.Bad reviews and negative word of mouth can break you faster than anything.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss monster transmission. Monster Transmission needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned monster transmission in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Monster Transmission. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Jegs Performance Parts.

Had an Experience with Monster Transmission?

Comments

Monster_Transmission
Brooksville, Florida, United States #1103423
Monster Transmission Verified Representative

Thank you for your comment.We believe very adamantly in building more than just transmissions, but also relationships.

Monster Transmission custom builds, tests, and ships thousands of transmissions every single year. Monster Transmission endeavors to resolve every single issue that may arise in as fair and expedient a fashion possible under the terms of our warranty. Sometimes, though the warranty is in place and made available on the Monster Transmission website 24/7/365 and signed by our clients, they change their mind when an issue arises. With any company, especially and including an automotive component manufacturer, the warranty must be in place to protect the client.

One of the many reasons that Monster Transmission has tens of thousands of raving fans, testimonials, and videos on the Monster Transmission Youtube channel is because of the quality of products and services that we provide to every client, every time and we are dedicated to resolving any and all problems per our handshake warranty.

If you, or any person, have any further questions regarding the quality of the products or services we provide, please feel free to contact us at 800-708-0087.One of our friendly, knowledgeable representatives will be elated to Shift into Overdrive to help you!